You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
Our website is not intended for persons under the age of eighteen (18) , and we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors.
We take the security of your information seriously, and we take all appropriate steps to ensure it is not damaged, lost or misused.
This policy applies to data gathered when you visit or browse the desktop or mobile version of the website, to data gathered during use of any application we have authored to allow access to the website content, and to data gathered during the course of any email communication with the website administrators.
You may contact email@example.com with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Information we collect about you
Visitors to our website may interact with the website either as a member or as a browser. The following describes the types of information we collect in each case:
A. Members – If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers – When you visit or browse our website, we gather technical information such as your IP address, your browser type and version, your operating system, and your time zone and location. We also gather information about your use of the website, which includes such information about which pages you visit and the length of time you spend on the website.
Methods of collection
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Passive Collection – Each time you visit our website, we automatically collect information such as your IP address, the date and time of your visit, and information about your browser.
Active Collection – We obtain personal data about you when you provide it to us directly by registering with the website, posting materials to the website, or emailing the website administrators.
How we use personal information
The personal information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to enable your interaction with it
- To deliver advertising and content that is relevant to your interests
- For research and analysis to determine how we can improve our website
- To enable technical diagnostics for the optimum functioning of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Disclosure of your personal information
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Individuals and companies that provide services to ensure the operation of the website, and strictly for the provision of their services
- A buyer or successor who comes into possession of all or any substantial portion of our business assets as a result of a merger, acquisition, sale, or transfer of such for any reason, including bankruptcy, liquidation, or any similar proceeding
- Government agencies, law enforcement and any such authorities for compliance with applicable law and for the protection of the rights, property or safety of our company, our users and others
Rights of users
You can contact us in regard to the exercising of your rights concerning personal information. These rights include access, correction, restriction, and deletion. Furthermore, you have the right to request a copy or transfer of your information, object to the processing of it, or withdraw your consent for its use.
Transfer of information to other countries
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.