PRIVACY NOTICE - milfanaltube.com
By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not intended for the use of minors, and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from minors.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Questions regarding this policy can be forwarded to us by way of our contact form.
Information we collect about you
In order to provide the website, we collect information about registered and non-registered users of the website. This information includes the following:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - If you visit or browse our site, we collect information about the computer or device you are using, your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your site activities, such as which pages you visit and how long you stay.
How we collect information
Your data is collected via the following methods:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
How we use your information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To present the website to you and enable the interactive elements of the website
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- To undertake research and analysis in order to make improvements to the website
- To enable technical diagnostics to ensure proper functioning of the website
- To offer user support and process feedback, inquiries or reports received
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Sharing of information
We only share your personal data with the following parties and in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and companies who perform services to ensure the efficient operation of the website, and only for the performance of the services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Your legal rights
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
Transfer of Information
By using our website you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of the personal information we collect form and about you to other countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and may be located outside the European Economic Area.